imprudence Add to list Share. Imprudence sometimes gets people in trouble, because it means a lack of care or thoughtfulness. The imprudence of not wearing your gloves in the winter might result in frostbite on your fingers. What is imprudent behavior?
An imprudent person doesn’t think about the consequences and might cross the street without looking both ways or use a curling iron while taking a bath. Careless, wild, imprudent behavior can get you into big trouble!
How do you use imprudence in a sentence?
Imprudence sentence example
- If he is to be blamed in this particular matter, the blame must be chiefly confined to his imprudence in inviting Voltaire at the beginning and to the brutality of his conduct at the end. …
- In colonial affairs the Assembly acted with the same imprudence .
How do you use imprudent?
Imprudent in a Sentence
- Phil’s imprudent turn on the highway caused a six-car accident.
- When Ann booked the wedding chapel before receiving the proposal, everyone laughed at her imprudent decision.
- Jackson’s imprudent attitude led him to think he could out run the police.
What are the two types of imprudence?
I respond: There are two ways in which imprudence can be taken: (a) as a privation (privative) and (b) as a contrary (contrarie). However, it is not properly taken as a negation (negative), i.e.., in a way that implies a simple lack of prudence, since a simple lack of prudence can exist without sin. How do you remember imprudent?
Mnemonics (Memory Aids) for imprudent im+prudent–Why to invest in Icici Prudential ?
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
What does imprudent mean in literature?
British Dictionary definitions for imprudent imprudent. / (ɪmˈpruːdənt) / adjective. not prudent; rash, heedless, or indiscreet.
What is the best definition of imprudent?
: not prudent : lacking discretion, wisdom, or good judgment an imprudent investor.
What does not imprudent mean?
Not prudent; wanting prudence or discretion; not careful of consequences; indiscreet; rash; heedless. Synonyms Incautious, careless, unadvised, inconsiderate.
What’s another word for poor Judgement?
What is another word for poor judgment?
|error of judgment
What does to self centered mean?
What is the difference between imprudence and negligence?
As nouns the difference between negligence and imprudence is that negligence is the state of being negligent while imprudence is (uncountable) the quality or state of being imprudent; want of prudence, caution, discretion or circumspection; indiscretion; inconsideration; rashness; heedlessness.
How do you use invariably?
Invariably in a Sentence
- Max was a little too handy with the snooze button on his alarm clock, so he was invariably late for work every day.
- Ever since Mr. …
- The orchestra’s performance of that particular piece is invariably received with a standing ovation.
How do you use futile in a sentence?
Futile sentence example
- She sighed at the futile thoughts. …
- Several futile attempts have been made to draw conclusions as to the intelligence of various birds. …
- His efforts were worse than futile . …
- He settled in England as a West India merchant, making another futile attempt to enter parliament.
How do you use incite in a sentence?
Incite sentence example
- Rather than incite her, it left her sleepy. …
- It went into schools to incite minds and get them thinking.
Is imprudent crossword clue?
The crossword clue Imprudent with 4 letters was last seen on the December 09, 2019. We think the likely answer to this clue is RASH. Below are all possible answers to this clue ordered by its rank. … Imprudent Crossword Clue.
How do you use auspicious in a sentence?
Auspicious Sentence Examples
- He made an auspicious debut in the school play.
- The marriage did not get off to a very auspicious start.
- The story pointed out several auspicious symbols.
- For example, the use of the color red is considered auspicious in China.
- The rising of the new moon was an auspicious occasion.
What is imprudence law?
Reckless imprudence consists in voluntarily, but without malice, doing or failing to do an act from which material damage results by reason of inexcusable lack of precaution on the part of the person performing or failing to perform such act, taking into consideration his employment or occupation, degree of …
Why is seeing rightly essential for acting virtuously?
Why is seeing rightly essential for acting virtuously? Prudence is the virtue that disposes us to see rightly, the way things are in the world around us, and to employ that truthful to act rightly. … It enables us to size up a situation accurately to determine the course of an action, and to embark upon it.
What prudence means?
Full Definition of prudence 1 : the ability to govern and discipline oneself by the use of reason. 2 : sagacity or shrewdness in the management of affairs. 3 : skill and good judgment in the use of resources. 4 : caution or circumspection as to danger or risk.
What is the meaning of impudent person?
1 : marked by contemptuous or cocky boldness or disregard of others : insolent. 2 obsolete : lacking modesty. Other Words from impudent Synonyms & Antonyms Example Sentences Learn More About impudent.
What does it mean to remember impertinent?
Mnemonics (Memory Aids) for impertinent impertinent = im (not) + pertinent.
What does injudicious mean in English?
: not judicious : indiscreet, unwise injudicious outbursts.
What is the adverb form of the word imprudent?
adverb. /ɪmˈpruːdntli/ /ɪmˈpruːdntli/ (formal) in a way that is not wise or sensible opposite prudently.
Which part of speech is the word imprudent?
adjective IMPRUDENT (adjective) definition and synonyms | Macmillan Dictionary.
What does scruples mean in the Bible?
scruples Add to list Share. Having scruples is kind of like having a conscience: your morals or scruples cause you to act in ways you think are right. … Scruples are a kind of moral compass that lets you know what’s right.
What is a better word for Which?
In this page you can discover 23 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for which, like: that, and which, and-that, what, whichever, who, whatever, thus, therefore, for-which and so-that. 260+ Love Quotes for Him That Make Every Moment Count.
What is an imprudent investment?
A fiduciary who fails to prudently manage trust assets, by either placing property in risky investments or failing to obtain a sufficient return on investments to be held long-term, is subject to lawsuit by the damaged beneficiaries. …
Graduated from ENSAT (national agronomic school of Toulouse) in plant sciences in 2018, I pursued a CIFRE doctorate under contract with Sun’Agri and INRAE in Avignon between 2019 and 2022. My thesis aimed to study dynamic agrivoltaic systems, in my case in arboriculture. I love to write and share science related Stuff Here on my Website. I am currently continuing at Sun’Agri as an R&D engineer.