Congratulations on your well-deserved success. Heartfelt congratulations to you. Warmest congratulations on your achievement. … Simple Congratulations
- Congratulations and BRAVO!
- This calls for celebrating! Congratulations!
- You did it! So proud of you!
- I knew it was only a matter of time. Well done!
How do you congratulate someone?
Formal Exclamations to Congratulate Someone in English
- Congratulations! You deserve this success.
- Congratulations on your hard work.
- My sincere/heartfelt/warmest congratulations to you.
- I commend you on your accomplishments/success.
- Well done!
- That’s wonderful news.
Which is correct congratulations or congradulations?
Congratulations is correct. Congradulations is a common misspelling.
How do you write a short congratulations message?
Congratulations Messages & Wishes
- Woo Hoo! Good for you! Congrats, Jason!
- Congratulations! Your hard work and perseverance have paid off. So proud of you, Carla!
- Your ambition is so inspiring! Congratulations on your well-deserved success!
What is a congratulatory message?
A congratulatory message expresses congratulations. He sent Kim a congratulatory letter.
How do you congratulate someone’s creativity?
General congratulations messages
- I’m so thrilled to hear that you reached your goal. …
- Congratulations on your incredible success! …
- I saw you work so hard every day to achieve this accomplishment, and I can’t think of anyone who deserves it more. …
- Cheers to you for a job well done!
How do you congratulate higher officials?
We’re glad to work under your leadership. We spend more than half our lives in the office and our colleagues become like a second family. Show your team spirit by celebrating their successes. Even though you only have a cordial relation with your boss, they’re sure to appreciate the message of congratulations from you.
How do you congratulate someone on a job?
Simple new job wishes
- Good luck in your new job! Hope you enjoy it.
- Well done on your new role! …
- Congratulations on your new dream job!
- Well done for landing your amazing new role.
- Wishing you the best and plenty of success in your new job.
- All the best for your new job, and well done!
- I’m so happy for you! …
- You did it!
What does Congraduation mean?
New Word Suggestion. Congratulation on a graduation. Submitted By: DavedWachsman – 12/05/2013. Approval Status: Reject not enough evidence.
Is congratulations a wish or greeting?
The word congratulate is linked to the Latin word congratulari, meaning wish joy. When you congratulate someone, you wish him or her joy, usually to celebrate an accomplishment or good fortune.
Is Congratulations on grammatically correct?
In the plural, congratulations is what one offers to express pleasure in the success or good fortune of another. The preposition on is used when expressing one’s good wishes in the context of a happy event: Congratulations on your marriage! Congratulations on your new baby!
What are the best wishes?
Best Wishes Message Ideas
- Way to grab the bull by the horns! …
- You made every day in this place so much brighter. …
- Your next boss doesn’t know how lucky they are. …
- Wishing you all the best! …
- We are all going to miss you, and we wish you well on your next endeavor. …
- I am so glad you are getting out of this place!
Why should we congratulate someone?
It’s also a way of recognizing and supporting someone’s happiness and good fortune. … When people congratulate engaged or married couples they’re invoking the second definition of the word, offering best wishes and acknowledging the couple’s happiness.
How do you write a congratulations letter?
For a formal letter of congratulations, begin with some basic celebratory statements. Say, I want to congratulate you on your recent promotion, or I was ecstatic when I heard the good news about the birth of your child. Another general statement of congratulations could be, Job well done!
How do you tell someone you deserve well?
Three cheers for your outstanding performance and perseverance. I’m glad you have been recognized by people who’ve been watching along with me. Congratulations on a well deserved award. #5 Here’s one thing I can say about you that doesn’t apply to just everyone: you work diligently from beginning to end.
How do you congratulate a successful woman?
Warm Congrats Quotes and Messages I wish you a hearty Congratulations on this pleasant occasion. May your life always shower you with such happy and successful moments. Well done. Congratulations.
How do you write a congratulations email?
Here are some other tips for composing your message:
- Start with a salutation. Begin your congratulation message with a greeting. …
- Congratulate the recipient. …
- Be encouraging. …
- Recognize their specific achievement. …
- Add a personal touch. …
- Include advice and offer of help or good wishes.
How do you say congratulations on your best friend?
Good wishes for my best friend on your achievement and to your brand new life. Congratulations graduate. Congratulations my friend on being a graduate. I hope that this is just the foundation of many accomplishments to come.
What to say when you get promoted?
I’m grateful for [something specific they did that helped you get the promotion]. You’ve helped me [list of ways your manager has helped you]. I look forward to [something you’ll be doing in your new role] with this new position. Thanks again for your help.
How do you congratulate a new boss?
A big congratulations on your new role! On behalf of the members and supervisors, we would like to welcome you to the team. … Welcome Aboard!
- Welcome aboard! We are proud to you with us. …
- Thanks for choosing to be part of the company! …
- Congratulations and welcome to the team!
How do you wish a manager?
Formal messages for your boss
- Thank you for everything that you do! …
- Your effort and time both mean a lot to all of us. …
- Thank you for everything that you do for (company name), we really appreciate your hard work.
- Wishing you a Happy Boss Day, with appreciation for all that you do.
- Happy Boss Day!
How do you wish good work?
For a job well done
- Thanks, this is exactly what I was looking for.
- Wonderful, this is more than I expected.
- This is so great I don’t need to make any revisions to it at all.
- I appreciate your critical thinking around this project.
- Well doneand ahead of deadline too!
- You are such a team player.
How do you wish good luck?
Among the most used expressions to wish the best of luck to someone are:
- Good luck!
- Break a leg!
- Knock ’em dead!
- Blow them away!
- Best of luck!
- You’ll do great!
- Fingers crossed!
How do you congratulate congratulations?
Generally congratulations is the widely used term, and when used in singular form you use congratulate. But sometimes congratulate is replaced by congratulation to imply act and expression both at the same time.
Who are called cousin?
the son or daughter of an uncle or aunt. See also second cousin, removed (def. 2). one related by descent in a diverging line from a known common ancestor, as from one’s grandparent or from one’s father’s or mother’s sister or brother.
How do you congratulate a graduate?
- Congratulations on your well-deserved success.
- Warmest congratulations on your graduation.
- Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!
- So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!
- With love and pride today and always,
Graduated from ENSAT (national agronomic school of Toulouse) in plant sciences in 2018, I pursued a CIFRE doctorate under contract with Sun’Agri and INRAE in Avignon between 2019 and 2022. My thesis aimed to study dynamic agrivoltaic systems, in my case in arboriculture. I love to write and share science related Stuff Here on my Website. I am currently continuing at Sun’Agri as an R&D engineer.