: an act or instance of implementing something : the process of making something active or effective implementation of a new policy/law The Vatican returned the revised text to the bishops for implementation.— What is the implementation process?
Implementation is the process that turns strategies and plans into actions in order to accomplish strategic objectives and goals.
What is the example of implementation?
To implement is defined as to put something into effect. An example of implement is a manager enforcing a new set of procedures. How do you use the word implement?
Implemented sentence example
- The plan was not implemented correctly. …
- It can be implemented face-to-face in the classroom or virtually. …
- I would reiterate the earlier suggestion that references be implemented . …
- We have implemented this strategy for two further systems.
How do you use the word implementation?
the act of implementing (providing a practical means for accomplishing something); carrying into effect.
- Implementation of the reforms was kept to a very strict timetable.
- Detailed implementation of the plans was left to the regional offices.
- The practical implementation of the regulations proved difficult.
How do you implement a plan?
7 Key Steps in the Implementation Process
- Set Clear Goals and Define Key Variables. …
- Determine Roles, Responsibilities, and Relationships. …
- Delegate the Work. …
- Execute the Plan, Monitor Progress and Performance, and Provide Continued Support. …
- Take Corrective Action (Adjust or Revise, as Necessary)
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
How do you describe implementation?
Implementation is the carrying out, execution, or practice of a plan, a method, or any design, idea, model, specification, standard or policy for doing something. As such, implementation is the action that must follow any preliminary thinking in order for something to actually happen.
How do you implement a project?
Project implementation involves directly managing a project to ensure it meets the objectives outlined in the planning phase. … Here is a list of steps for implementing a project effectively:
- Assess the project plan. …
- Execute the plan. …
- Make changes as needed. …
- Analyze project data. …
- Gather feedback. …
- Provide final reports.
Will be implemented meaning?
implemented; implementing; implements. Definition of implement (Entry 2 of 2) transitive verb. 1 : carry out, accomplish especially : to give practical effect to and ensure of actual fulfillment by concrete measures. 2 : to provide instruments or means of expression for.
What is another word for put into action?
What is another word for put into action?
|put into effect||execute|
|perform||put into operation|
What is the opposite of the word implementation?
How do you implement a business?
10 ways to implement your great business idea
- Look for pain points, don’t wait for the ‘Eureka’ moment.
- Share your business idea.
- Find a mentor.
- Make a business plan.
- Understand your market needs & adapt to change.
- Learn the technicality.
- Networking & Trade shows.
- Pick a good team to initiate growth.
What are the types of implementation?
- Parallel implementation.
- Phased implementation.
- Crash implementation.
What does implement an activity mean?
Implementation is defined as a specified set of activities designed to put into practice an activity or program of known dimensions.
How would I use implement in a sentence?
Implement in a Sentence
- The computer programmer estimates it will take twenty hours to implement the code changes in the software.
- Although the company would like to implement the new insurance plans right away, it has to wait until January to change the policies.
How do you use Infuse in a sentence?
Examples of infuse in a Sentence She has infused her followers with confidence.He has found ways to infuse new energy into his performances.She has infused confidence into her followers. His work is infused with anger.
Are also referred to as implements?
implement, tool, instrument, and utensil mean a device used for doing work. implement is a general word and may refer to anything that is needed to complete a task.
What do you mean implication?
1 : the fact or state of being involved in or connected to something. 2 : a possible future effect or result Consider the implications of your actions. 3 : something that is suggested Your implication is unfair.
What is implementation in sentence?
Definition of Implementation. the process of executing or putting a plan into motion. Examples of Implementation in a sentence. 1. Many people are calling for a nationwide gun registry, but implementation of such a program would be difficult.
What is a better word for Which?
In this page you can discover 23 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for which, like: that, and which, and-that, what, whichever, who, whatever, thus, therefore, for-which and so-that. 260+ Love Quotes for Him That Make Every Moment Count.
How do you implement a goal?
How to set goals in 7 steps
- Think about the results you want to see. Before you set a goal, take a closer look at what you’re trying to achieve and ask yourself the following questions: …
- Create SMART goals. …
- Write your goals down. …
- Create an action plan. …
- Create a timeline. …
- Take action. …
- Re-evaluate and assess your progress.
How can I improve my implementation skills?
3 Ways to Improve Your Strategy Implementation
- Be S.M.A.R.T. While most improvement plans have a series of goals, it’s important to make sure the goals are SMART- Specific, Measurable, Actionable, Results-driven, and Time-bound. …
- Now Be S.M.A.R.T-ER. …
- Be R.A.C.I. …
- Get Started on Your Improvement Strategy Today.
What is the importance of implementation?
Research shows that the quality of implementation plays a significant part in bringing about outcomes. If a program is implemented poorly or even moderately well, its goals are unlikely to be achieved, or the results will be less significant. With high quality implementation, success is more likely.
What is planning explain?
Planning may be defined as deciding in advance what to be done in future. It is the process of thinking before doing. It involves determination of goals as well as the activities required to be undertaken to achieve the goals.
How do you implement a decision?
To implement your decision you must act on it, keep yourself on track, and determine how well you’ve done. These stages we call Action, Affirmation and Assessment (the three As). The symbol we use for implementing the decision is an arrow returning to its course.
What is the implementation stage?
Implementation is a process, not an event. The process is marked by implementation stages that have been identified in practice. To use innovations and Active Implementation in practice takes time and effort. … The Stages of Implementation are Exploration, Installation, Initial Implementation, and Full Implementation.
What is included in an implementation plan?
Implementation involves executing the process improvements that have been developed throughout the life of the project. … A thorough implementation plan usually covers at least five elements: The work plan, resources and budget, stakeholders, risk assessment, and quality control.
How do you implement change?
There are six steps that leaders use to implement lasting change in organizations:
- Step 1 – Prepare for Change. First, leaders prepare for change. …
- Step 2 – Explain the Change. …
- Step 3 – Acknowledge the Loss.
- Step 4 – Create the Climate. …
- Step 5 – Build a Plan. …
- Step 6 – Launch and Sustain.
What is a planning phase?
The planning phase is when the project plans are documented, the project deliverables and requirements are defined, and the project schedule is created. It involves creating a set of plans to help guide your team through the implementation and closure phases of the project.
Graduated from ENSAT (national agronomic school of Toulouse) in plant sciences in 2018, I pursued a CIFRE doctorate under contract with Sun’Agri and INRAE in Avignon between 2019 and 2022. My thesis aimed to study dynamic agrivoltaic systems, in my case in arboriculture. I love to write and share science related Stuff Here on my Website. I am currently continuing at Sun’Agri as an R&D engineer.