In this page you can discover 28 synonyms, antonyms, idiomatic expressions, and related words for highly, like: extremely, deeply, supremely, hugely, profoundly, unfavorably, exceptionally, big, immensely, phenomenally and higly. Is there a word highly?
highly adverb (ABOVE AVERAGE)
What does very highly mean?
Highly means to a high degree, extremely. A highly dangerous substance is one to stay far away from. If you think very highly of yourself, you give yourself the thumbs up every time you walk by a mirror. What is another word for highly motivated?
What is another word for highly motivated?
|extremely motivated||very motivated|
What is another word for high quality?
excellent. finest. first-rate. prime. How do you use highly?
Her decision was highly influenced by his advice. He highly doubts that she is sincere. This school is highly rated. We were rewarded highly for our help.
Frequently Asked Questions(FAQ)
Is highly appreciated meaning?
b : to value or admire highly She appreciates our work. c : to judge with heightened perception or understanding : be fully aware of must see it to appreciate it. d : to recognize with gratitude I appreciate your kindness.
How do you say highly recommend?
“We strongly recommend people who have severe eye injuries wear protective gear at all times.” … What is another word for strongly recommend?
What is the mean of high?
1a : rising or extending upward a great distance : taller than average, usual, or expected a high wall a high fly ball. b : having a specified height or elevation : tall six feet high —often used in combination sky-highwaist-high.
Whats is another word for?
What is another word for which?
|the aforesaid||the assumed|
|the beforementioned||the beforesaid|
|the forenamed||the mentioned|
What is a better word for the?
What does it mean when a guy thinks highly of you?
Think Highly Of Meaning Definition: To regard someone with respect; to have a positive opinion of that person.
What does it mean to think highly of someone?
DEFINITIONS1. to admire and respect someone a lot. Everyone there seems to think very highly of her. Synonyms and related words. To respect someone or something, and to show respect.
How do you tell someone you think highly?
5 Ways To Tell Someone You Think They’re Awesome
- Say it behind their back. Gossip is nasty but the most efficient way to get information back to someone is to say it behind their back. …
- Do them a really big favour. …
- Be very specific with your words. …
- Send them a thank you card. …
- Recommend them for something.
How would you describe a highly motivated person?
Extraordinarily motivated people are driven to go above and beyond; they are trusted by others, focused and have great confidence in their own abilities. They dream of endless possibilities, and tend to be extremely satisfied with their lives. … Ready to get motivated and become all you can be?
What is it called when you motivate someone?
An inspirational person is a person of influence that enlightens, uplifts and encourages others.
What is meant by highly motivated?
very enthusiastic or determined because you really want to do something: Our staff members are hard-working and highly motivated.
What words describe quality?
170 Words To Describe Quality
|High Performance||High Standard|
What does it mean when something is of high quality?
adjective. adhering to an excellent standard of measure; of superior quality: Education depends on high-quality teachers and materials in our schools.
What are different ways to say super?
How do you use highly in a sentence?
- [S] [T] I highly doubt that. ( CK)
- [S] [T] I’m highly motivated. ( CK)
- [S] [T] I recommend it highly. ( CK)
- [S] [T] That’s highly unlikely. ( CK)
- [S] [T] He is a highly paid man. ( CK)
- [S] [T] Tom spoke highly of you. ( CK)
- [S] [T] You’re highly intelligent. ( CK)
- [S] [T] I would highly recommend it. ( Hybrid)
How do you use absolutely in a sentence?
Absolutely sentence example
- Cookies are absolutely forbidden. …
- Absolutely not, Gabriel said with a snort. …
- Everything is absolutely perfect. …
- Remember, be absolutely quiet. …
- All this is absolutely true. …
- I absolutely must see him, however painful it may be for me.
How do you use incredibly in a sentence?
Incredibly sentence example
- He looked incredibly sad. …
- She worked a miracle there in an incredibly short space of time. …
- They just sounded incredibly romantic. …
- The picture he painted was incredibly clear. …
- Carmen was incredibly naïve about people. …
- He had it because he was incredibly good at it.
Is highly appreciate correct?
Highly appreciate is very formal and slightly old-fashioned, but quite acceptable.
What does Unappreciate mean?
: not given deserved recognition or thanks : not properly appreciated unappreciated volunteers felt unappreciated for her efforts a career largely unappreciated by critics an unappreciated skill.
What does deeply appreciate mean?
Something deeply appreciated is profoundly or thoroughly approved. Something dearly appreciated is done so with fondness or affection, which is not the sentiment you want to convey in this case.
Graduated from ENSAT (national agronomic school of Toulouse) in plant sciences in 2018, I pursued a CIFRE doctorate under contract with Sun’Agri and INRAE in Avignon between 2019 and 2022. My thesis aimed to study dynamic agrivoltaic systems, in my case in arboriculture. I love to write and share science related Stuff Here on my Website. I am currently continuing at Sun’Agri as an R&D engineer.